Our global partner, a dynamically growing competence center that delivers high quality IT and financial services, is looking for
Test Support Engineers
who will be responsible for the continuous monitoring of units in manufacturing test.
We also welcome juniors and candidates interested in leading small project work groups.
- Follow up the progress of units and apply advanced debug in case of error occurs.
- Follow closely systems in test from progress and schedule perspective and give continuous report on status.
- Understand end-to-end test process and testing environment, identify failures in environment/process or in product/product code, document and report errors to global technical team, request for action plan and follow up fixes.
- Monitor test process statistically and suggest productivity and efficiency actions.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering.
- Unix/Linux platform experience.
- Shell scripting knowledge.
- Good analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Proactive approach.
- IT / Telecom
- Budapest region, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.