The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Junior IT developer
who will play a key role in developing insurance programs and providing client support.
Fresh Graduates are welcome!
- Program developing and troubleshooting
- Maintaining and developing UI
- Regular system checks and testing
- Supporting business clients
- BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience
- Good command of English
- Experience with software development
- Knowledge of C++ or C# or JAVA
- Database knowledge (SQL)
- Motivated and self-driven personality
- Great interpersonal skills
- Open-minded and proactive mindset
- Being able to work in a team
- Willingness to learn about mainframe systems.
- Willingness to learn and use PEGA technologies.
Place of work:
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.