In the framework of our International Mobility Program, one of our most dynamic customers in Switzerland is looking for
Junior/Senior Java Developers
who will have to work on different banking business projects.
As a development engineer you will be integrated in the development department.
- In a small team you will be involved in the complete lifecycle of projects.
- Defining requirements, product development, going through the technical and architectural choices.
- Work on front-end and back-end applications.
- MSc degree in software development.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Minimum 6 months of experience to maximum 8 years of
experience in Java/J2EE programming.
- Knowledge of Spring, Hibernate, Maven, JUnit, Jira.
- Database knowledge: Oracle, PL/SQL.
- Experience gained in Agile/Srcum environment.
- IT / Telecom
- Switzerland, Lausanne.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.