The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
who will play a key role in developing and maintaining IT systems
- Development and implementation of IT solutions regarding insurance business processes
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
- Providing technical specifications, analyzing and elaborating system requirements
- IT system engineering
- Maintaining documentation on IT testing
- BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience
- 3 – 5 years of experience in programming, especially in application development
- Open-minded, quick learner personality
- Analytical thinking
- Being capable to work solely or in a team
- Great interpersonal skills
- Good command of English
- Good written and oral skills
- Willingness to learn about mainframe systems.
- Willingness to learn and use PEGA technologies.
Place of work:
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.