The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Linux Infrastructure Engineer
who will be responsible for developing and implementing new solutions for applications.
- Developing Internet faced application security solutions
- Providing support for web authentication products
- Acting as an intermediary between development teams
- Implementing new authorization technologies
- BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience
- Very strong communication skills in English
- 3 years of experience with Linux administration
- Solid Shell/Python scripting skills
- Understanding network protocols
- Knowledge of IT security concepts
- Knowledge and experience with web server technologies
- Knowledge of security products (PingFederate, SecurID…)
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.