The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Lead Windows Server Engineer
who will be responsible for project deliverables.
- Leading an international team of engineers
- Guiding direct reporting activities
- Coordinating global infrastructure projects
- Developing monitoring, reporting and provisioning products.
- BSc degree in IT
- Excellent skills in English
- Wide-ranging experience with Windows Server and related technologies.
- Solid knowledge and experience with Windows infrastructure technologies.
- Extensive experience with authentication and identity technologies (Windows/MIT/Heimdal Kerberos, Siteminder, etc.)
- Experience of virtualization technologies: VMWare, Hyper-V.
- Experience with Microsoft SCCM.
- Experience in automation using PowerShell / Perl / Python
- Experience in leading various sized teams
- Knowledge of Open Source Cloud management
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.