The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
IT Program Manager
who will be responsible for business continuity and process stability.
- Ensure process resiliency by developing qualitative reviewing systems
- Maintain a well-organized crisis management plan for senior management
- Perform compliance related requirements and provide supervision for corrective action plans
- BSc degree in IT
- Proficiency in English
- Business continuity experience
- Experience with audit / compliance / control processes
- 5+ years of project / program management background
- Strong planning and prioritization skills
- Disaster Recovery Certification
- Production support knowledge and practice
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.