The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Scrum Team Leader
who will be responsible for leading scrum developer team.
- Act as technical consultant for the team members
- Contribute to the team’s development efforts
- Ensure the delivery of high quality coding and documentation
- Motivate members and maintain the competitive atmosphere
- BSc degree in IT
- Proficiency in English
- 5+ years of experience with Java Development
- Solid knowledge of agile, especially Scrum development methodology
- Familiarity with source code management (Git, CVS, Perforce)
- Understanding software development and testing principles
- Experience with globally deployed systems
- Understanding IT Security concepts (authentication, encryption, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience with Apache CXF, Spring
- Experience with Eclipse, JUnit, Clover and similar software quality tools
- Background of writing multi-threaded applications
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.