The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Network Platform Engineer
who will be responsible for owning and maintaining the networking product sets.
- Cooperate with other technical groups to improve network solutions among the standards and guide lines
- Reduce operational costs by analyzing networking costs and benefits
- Certify the selected technologies and products for implementation according to the policies
- Maintain the life cycle support for these technologies and products
- Seek new potential areas of possible improvements
- Determine the architectural vision and maintain a strategic documentation process
- Provide 3rd level support for Operational teams, if needed
- Complete all tasks not detailed in this description in connection with the organization’s activity, charged by the leaders
- Proficiency in English (superior skills)
- BSc degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineer or other alternatives( Finance or Business)
- Good understanding of Network Security technologies
- Basic knowledge of data networking technologies (LAN, WLAN, IP routing, QoS, IP Security, IP Multicast)
- Basic knowledge of Cisco switches and routers
- Ability to manage partners
- Great time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to cope with stressed situations and deal with tight deadlines
- Ability to develop strong working relationships
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.