The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
who will be responsible for improving authentication technologies.
- Focus on improving Security Infrastructure in close cooperation with other developer teams
- Continuously develop Authentication processes
- Provide support in certification and packaging
- Contribute to the team’s efforts in order to maximize process protection
- BSc degree in IT
- Good skills in English
- Proficiency in Java/J2EE
- Familiarity with SOAP and restful web services programming
- Knowledge and experience with web servers (Apache, Oracle HTTP server, IBM HTTP server)
- Extended knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Experience with application security (including SSO)
- Experience with Multi factor authentication and Federation (SAML, OpenID, OAuth)
- Experience with LDAP and other RDBMS databases
- Familiarity with PingFederate, SiteMinder and other related security products
- Knowledge of Mobile application development
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.