The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Network Security Project Manager
who will be responsible for providing a stable and reliable infrastructure for eTrading purposes.
- Design, implement and maintain full documentation of the STI (Systematic Trading Infrastructure) Firewall environment
- Deploy high-performance, low-latency solutions to support electronic trading environments
- Develop processes between application management and infrastructure groups
- Ensure the stability and resiliency of the infrastructure
- Cooperate with various members of the company: infrastructure engineers, infrastructure product specialists, risk control and audit teams, application development and support teams
- Participate in implementing CATE or CTI common infrastructure requirements
- BSc degree in IT
- Fluency in English
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Juniper/Netscreen, Firewalls and related tools, plus PaloAlto
- Knowledge and experience with IP networking concepts and TCP/IP protocols
- Knowledge and experience with firewalls, IDS, VPN and vulnerability management
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience from the Financial services industry
- Proficiency with a scripting language (Perl, Shell, etc.)
- Project Management experience
- Remote Access Solutions
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.