The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Data Leakage Prevention Expert
who will be responsible for the avoidance of data loss.
- Develop and implement new solutions within the Data Leakage Protection area
- Work in close cooperation with other internal teams to ensure the security of end point computing environment
- Liaise with external vendors to maintain the quality standards for incoming products
- Gather requirements for evaluation purposes, perform such processes
- Test, customize and troubleshoot products in order to meet and exceed the requirements
- Maintain full documentation of implemented processes and provide support through the whole life cycle
- BSc degree in IT
- Proficiency in English
- Experience with Symantec’s Data Leakage Protection tool or similar
- Working knowledge of Bash and Perl scripting
- Understanding of security engineering principles
- Expertise in MS Office (especially in Excel)
Personal skills required:
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to deliver high quality output
- Excellent time management skills
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.