The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Information Security Counsellor
who will be responsible for the observance of IT Security regulations.
- Develop and implement automated risk and control reports
- Monitor and track corrective action plans of IT Security issues
- Guide and enhance assigned units’ participation in Information Security programs
- Establish a proper understanding of IS policies and requirements
- Ensure that all the IS principles are taken into account during day-to-day operation
- Assist units in preparation for internal audits, manage corrective actions
- BSc degree in IT
- Excellent skills in English
- 3+ years of experience as a technical auditor and/or IT Security Lead
- Solid knowledge of IT Security, IT Risk and Controls, as well as Continuity of Business principles
- Familiarity with ISO 27001, ISO 27002 (ISO 17799)
- Experience in working with Chief level management
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- MSc degree in IT
- Proven success in working with a team
- Familiarity with encryption
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.