The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Voice Application Specialist
who will be responsible for the maintenance and development of voice related services.
- Improve the overall quality of in-house voice systems
- Develop new components for voicemail, voice recording and conferencing tools
- Provide support for voice applications
- Maintain the infrastructure of middle-tier and user facing web components
- BSc degree in IT
- Excellent skills in English
- 3+ years of experience with Java Development
- Working knowledge of Linux command line and development tools
- Good scripting skills (Perl and Shell)
- Extended knowledge of networking protocols
- Familiarity with Apache/Tomcat
- Knowledge of SQL
- Familiarity with telephony protocols (SIP/H323)
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.