The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Windows Software Engineer
who will be expected to support and drive a number of initiatives in multiple areas.
- Participate in infrastructure automation
- Support virtualization and cloud computing processes
- Configure desktop and server operating systems
- Provide monitoring and security support
- Liaise with clients to ensure that processes are aligned with business needs
- BSc degree in IT
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of networking, operating systems and distributed systems
- Experience in Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 including scripting
- Familiarity with Windows Infrastructure technologies (AD, DFSN, DFSR, SCOM, SCCM, CIFS/SMB)
- Familiarity with one of the following: PowerShell, C#, Silverlight, virtualization and cloud computing technologies
- MCSD / MCSE / MCPD / MOF certificates
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.