The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
who will be responsible for Red Hat Linux based issues.
- Maintain Linux based systems (deploy and patch releases)
- Operate systems and system services (Red Hat Linux, Solaris / DNS, DHCP, NIS)
- Manage various Linux related issues
- Participate in design and implementation related tasks
- BSc degree in IT
- Fluency in English
- Extended knowledge of Red Hat Linux
- Knowledge of C
- Familiarity with debugging tools (gdp, crash, systemtap, strace)
- Experience in Perl scripting
- Knowledge of Solaris IS and SPARC
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.