Ericsson is the world’s leading provider of communications technology and services. Using innovation to empower people, business and society, Ericsson is working with shaping the Networked Society: a world connected in real time that will open up opportunities to create freedom, transform society and drive solutions to some of our planet’s greatest challenges.
OSS / BSS and IT Professional Services are strategic enablers for Ericsson. We are ranked number 1 across the OSS and BSS stacks and our ambition is to continue to lead the market and consistently grow our IT business twice as fast as the market.
We are truly a global company, operating across borders in over 180 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment. As an Ericsson employee, you will have freedom to think big and the support to turn ideas into achievements. Continuous learning and growth opportunities allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to progress and reach your career goals. We invite you to join our team as a
Head of ICT Sales
- Our Head of ICT Sales will belong to a new group of IT sales high performers, who abandons much of the conventional wisdom taught in sales organizations of today and instead.
- Evaluate prospects according to criteria different from those used by other competitors, targeting transforming organizations in a state of change and supporting their way through the complexities of an ever changing competitive business landscape seek out and engage a different set of stakeholders, focusing on bringing insights to change agents shaping the transformational journey pro-actively supporting our customers creation of new target structures, bringing together organisation, process and technology to truly enable differentiation.
- The position does of course have to secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson in the OSS/BSS and IT Professional Services domains, through proactive business development and management of Ericsson resources both based on a fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and key objectives.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Create a new culture where we replace traditional “solution selling” with “insight selling”—an approach that will demand a radically different approach across several areas of the purchasing process.
- Drive to shape the new demands on the purchasing process.
- Create customer relationship by engaging with customer on problems they have not yet discovered.
- Generate profitable sales and meeting quota.
- Offer provocative insights about what the customer should do.
- Coach the customer about how to buy, and support them through the whole sales process.
- Lead and develop high performing teams.
- Strong in consultative selling and meeting sales quota.
- Fluent across engagement models.
- Customer presence: ability to command the attention and respect of senior customer and industry executives, building trust.
- Ability to envision the future, engage and develop trusted relationships (mind-share with customer).
- Proven track records in sales, presales and or large-scale delivery (OSS, BSS, Consulting & System Integration, IT Managed Services).
- Solid understanding of IT market trends and competitive landscape.
- Excellent interpersonal, social and presentation skills.
- Ability to form and lead high performing teams.
- Strategic thinking.
- Change Management..
- Teamwork & Collaboration.
- Financial Understanding
- Problem solving.
- Personal traits: Result oriented, open minded, responsive, perseverant, creative, passion to win,
Other relevant competences/skills
- Knowledge of Ericsson and or other key industry player OSS, BSS, Consulting & System Integration and IT MS portfolio.
- Previous experience working with software / IT professional services vendors.
- Previous experience working with operators.
What we offer
- Unique opportunity for professional development
- Flexible work schedule that allows working beside studies or other duties
- Modern benefit package, including cafeteria, bonus, smartphone
Place of work:
- Népliget Center – Budapest, Könyves K. krt. 11.
How to apply: