YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for a
Software developer (C++)
for The Tools & Services unit.
Our unit develops various applications supporting services delivered by Ericsson to its customers. The applications cover a wide scope including network planning and configuration; network performance monitoring and secure connection to external networks. In addition to the development, we provide marketing support and competence development related to our products. We also support the deployment of our applications by providing expert support to service delivery activities worldwide.
- Analyze detailed requirements coming from Solution Architects.
- Design, implement and basic test software solutions.
- Participate in maintenance activities of the related applications.
- Participate in technical studies and prototyping.
- Participate in test automation.
- Close cooperation with all the team (not only developers).
- MSc or BSc degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field.
- C++ programming experience.
- Working experience in GIT or any other source code controlling system.
- Working experience in networked Linux operating system (communication, debugging, building).
- Precision, persistence, reliability, stress tolerance.
- Good command of written and spoken English is a must.
- Experience in multi-site development.
- Experience in programming Java, C, Linux shell script.
- Experience in kernel programming.
- Experience in working with databases (PostgreSQL).
- Basic understanding of SCRUM.
- Background knowledge of 2G/3G/4G access transport networks.
- Background knowledge of IP networks.
- Experience in web application development.
- Experience with mobile application development (Android).
What we offer:
- Challenging work and outstanding career development.
- Competitive compensation package.
- High standard working conditions.
- Friendly climate in an enthusiastic, young team.
1097 Budapest, Könyves K. krt. 11/B
How to apply: