YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary R&D is looking for a
Integration and Verification Engineer (Line Card)
for IP Routing product development.
By 2020, there will be 50 billion connections to the internet – anything that can benefit from an internet connection will be connected. We are already starting to see this today. But, it’s just the beginning. Over the last 3-4 years Ericsson has invested billions of dollars to move from a #1 position in Wireless Infrastructure (where we have >50% market share) to take claim as the #1 in Converged Infrastructure…end-to-end. There are a whole host of interesting challenges when creating a single, fully converged, infrastructure that handles everything. This is a rare opportunity to be a part of something significant…that’s technically challenging, innovative, as well as changing the world by creating a networked society!
- Act as an Integration and Verification Tester in delivering high quality features on Ericsson’s next-generation Smart Services Router.
- Interact with product owners, software and hardware development teams, and I and V resources to understand customer and product requirements.
- Participate and provide feedback in product design review meetings.
- Develop test strategies, test plans and test cases to ensure that new features and products meet specifications.
- Hold test plan design review meetings.
- Provide technical direction to the team and ensure that test cases are executed and automated with high quality.
- Participate in a test team to deliver features with high quality within the project schedule and resource constraints.
- Work closely with software developers to reproduce, analyze, and debug internal bugs found during feature testing as well as customer issues found in the field.
- Track and report upon testing activities, including test results, test case coverage, resource changes, defects discovered and their status, automation completion, script review and handoff.
- Assess overall feature quality, identify areas of risk, and communicate these to Project Management and Line Management.
- Understand existing I and V processes and drive improvements throughout the organization.
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related courses or equivalent work experience.
- Industry experience on a routing/switching platform.
- Strong scripting skills in Perl.
- Hands on knowledge of L2/L3 protocols such as Ethernet, MPLS and IP.
- Develop test methodologies based upon a strong understanding of system architecture.
- Ability to debug complex systems and topologies.
- Ability to make decisions based upon all available information while understanding cross-functional impact.
- Experience working with various test tools (traffic generators, traffic analyzers).
- Solid work ethic, customer focus, team player, with a passion for delivering world class solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and with limited supervision.
What we offer:
- Unique opportunity for professional development
- Flexible work schedule that allows working beside studies or other duties
- Modern benefit package, including cafeteria, bonus, smartphone
Ericsson R&D Center Hungary
1117 Budapest,Irinyi József utca 4-20.
How to apply: