YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary R&D is looking for a
Software developer (C/C++)
for the Media Gateway for Mobile Networks product.
Media Gateway for Mobile Networks (M-MGw) is a high performance media plane product with a unique approach that merges into a single entity all media plane functionality needed by Mobile Switching (MSS) and IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS). This converged node provides support for easy migration to VoLTE (Voice over LTE) and IMS services.
ETH Mobile Core unit is searching for highly motivated and talented engineers who want to take part in M-MGw product related development activities, namely Traffic Control, Media Plane/Control Plane and O&M functionality development.
- Software development and maintenance.
- Design, implementation, debugging, testing and documentation.
- Be part of a dynamic cross-functional development team.
- Meet a wide range of challenges by working in all different aspects of product development.
- BSc or MS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related courses or equivalent work experience.
- Software development experience in C/C++.
- Plain and model-based development environments (e.g. Eclipse and RSA-RTE).
- Experience in Linux/Unix environments and tools.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Passion to improve product quality.
- Genuine interest in software engineering.
- Problem solving attitude and team player skills.
- Attention to details.
- System based thinking.
- Drive to take initiative and proactively identify opportunities for efficiency and automation.
- Experience in Git and ClearCase version control systems.
- Experience in IP network planning and setup.
- Knowledge of Mobile Networks: media plane technologies and protocols, IMS, MSS.
- Knowledge of Agile-Lean development process and methodologies.
- Scripting language experience (shell, Perl, Tcl/Tk, Python).
- Experience in TTCN-3 based protocol testing.
- Quality Assurance/testing experience, including automated test development.
What we offer:
- Unique opportunity for professional development
- Flexible work schedule that allows working beside studies or other duties
- Modern benefit package, including cafeteria, bonus, smartphone
Ericsson R&D Center Hungary
1117 Budapest,Irinyi József utca 4-20.
How to apply: