YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary R&D is looking for a
Software Engineer (PAAS ETH)
for IP Routing product development.
By 2020, there will be 50 billion connections to the internet – anything that can benefit from an internet connection will be connected. We are already starting to see this today. But, it’s just the beginning. Over the last 3-4 years Ericsson has invested billions of dollars to move from a #1 position in Wireless Infrastructure (where we have >50% market share) to take claim as the #1 in Converged Infrastructure…end-to-end. There are a whole host of interesting challenges when creating a single, fully converged, infrastructure that handles everything. This is a rare opportunity to be a part of something significant…that’s technically challenging, innovative, as well as changing the world by creating a networked society!
- C programming language development of embedded systems.
- Design, develop and debug device drivers in kernel and user space.
- Full life-cycle systems software development in Unix/Linux environment.
- Work collaboratively with test engineering to ensure best in class systems software reliability and performance.
- Create implementation specifications, design documents and unit test plans.
- Perform design code reviews.
- Demonstrate good judgment in selection methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Support other software development centers in several geographical sites.
- Proactive communication inside product team.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering or related technical degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in Linux device driver development.
- Experience in Embedded development in Linux OS.
- Hardware development and debugging knowledge.
- Knowledge of multi-threaded programming in C.
- Self-motivated personality.
- Scripting knowledge (Bash, Perl, Python).
- Intel x86 and PowerPC processor architectures.
- Source code control systems such as GIT.
What we offer:
- Unique opportunity for professional development
- Flexible work schedule that allows working beside studies or other duties
- Modern benefit package, including cafeteria, bonus, smartphone
Ericsson R&D Center Hungary
1117 Budapest,Irinyi József utca 4-20.
How to apply: