YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for
Graduate IT Engineers
for the Regional Support Center for the following areas: operating systems, IP Networks, radio networks and transmission, data warehouses, telecommunication systems.
RWCE RSC is responsible to support all the customers in the Region Western and Central Europe composed by UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Croatia, Poland, Switzerland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria, Germany, Hungary, Slovakia, Serbia, Slovenia, and others. RSC provide support for all the severities and products reported by the customers. The customers can request CSRs (Customer Service Request) from low to emergency priority according to the impact in their network. Since the customer define the impact and report the issue to Ericsson RSC act troubleshooting and delivering the solution according with the SLA defined inside of the support contract.
- Support customers across Region Western and Central Europe.
- Provide support for all the severities and products reported by the customers.
- Troubleshoot and deliver the solution according with the SLA defined inside support contract.
- Good knowledge in IP networks.
- Basic knowledge in UNIX/LINUX systems.
- Basic knowledge in SQL.
- Knowledge of programming or scripting languages.
- Good command of English.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Teamwork, focus and initiative.
What we offer:
- Internal training courses.
- Technical workshops for each support area.
- Job Rotation if applicable.
- Knowledge sharing.
1097 Budapest, Könyves K. krt. 11/B
How to apply: