YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for a
Global Deployment Manager
for the Service Delivery Tools unit.
Our unit develops various Software and IT solutions supporting services delivered by Ericsson to its customers. As a Global Deployment Manager you will be in charge for deployment of our product to customers and end-users.
- Lead deployment team of 7-8 (project managers and solution architects) on and offsite.
- Lead roll-out and migration of new software and solutions to our customers.
- Make sure customer installations are running on an up-to date and secure SW revision.
- Regularly participate on meetings with customer units, and with end-customers.
- Build good relation with Ericsson’s customer units and regional management, lead regional steering group meetings.
- Program management of deployment, synchronize projects ensure processes are followed.
- Design common deployment and sales processes together with connected platforms.
- Handle customization requests, collect demands and forward to development units.
- MSc or BSc degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical field.
- At least 5 years of experience as a project manager or as a service delivery manager.
- Management experience in the area of IT or Telecom operations.
- Basic IT knowledge: networks, hardware, operating systems.
- Influencing skills, able to motivate people.
- Good command of written and spoken English is a must.
What we offer:
- Challenging work and outstanding career development.
- Competitive compensation package.
- High standard working conditions.
- Friendly climate in an enthusiastic, young team.
1097 Budapest, Könyves K. krt. 11/B
How to apply: