YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson’s Global Service Delivery Center in Budapest is looking for a
IT Solution Architect
for the Tools & Services unit.
Our unit develops various IT systems and software for supporting services delivered by Ericsson to its customers. The tools cover a wide scope such as remote access, network planning and network performance monitoring. As part a solution architect you will be responsible for collection and definition of requirements, high level design of the system and for ensuring the system fulfills the requirements.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions.
- Analyze technologies, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis.
- Develop technical presentations and proposals and perform stakeholder presentations.
- Create high level (black-box) designs, test proof on concepts.
- Acting as an expert on IT infrastructure and infrastructure management.
- Support deployment of solution.
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing.
- MSc or BSc degree in computer science, engineering or related.
- Knowledge of IT networks, TCP/IP.
- General knowledge on operating systems.
- Experience as a solution architect / technical project manager / IT team leader.
- Experience in IT system design and integration.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, structured work approach.
- Fluent English is a must.
What we offer:
- Challenging work and outstanding career development.
- Competitive compensation package.
- High standard working conditions.
- Friendly climate in an enthusiastic, young team.
1097 Budapest, Könyves K. krt. 11/B
How to apply: