YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Service Delivery Tools Delivery Unit at Ericsson Hungary is looking for a
Service Delivery Tools Delivery Unit develops various tools supporting services delivered by Ericsson to its customers. The tools cover a wide scope such as network design and configuration and remote access. As part of the Software development team you will be responsible for quality assurance of the Network Deployment Delivery Platform product.
- Coordinate cross-functional software development team of 6-8
- Promote self-organization within team by servant leadership
- Coach team in their application of core scrum/agile principles, ensure continuous improvement
- Solve daily problems, discover efficiency bottlenecks, remove impediments
- Facilitate meetings: daily stand-up, backlog refinement, sprint turnover etc.
- Protect team from complacency or over-commit
- Ensure transparency, promote stakeholder involvement
- Ensure synchronization with other teams (both external and internal)
- MSc or BSc degree in computer science, engineering or related
- Minimum 3-year experience in a leading role (scrum master, team lead, project manager)
- Pro-active approach coupled with servant leading
- Experience in retro techniques (process improvement, team mentoring)
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitator skills
- Knowledge of software development methodologies, processes
- Good command of English
- Experience with continuous integration
- Scrum certification is an advantage
What we offer:
- Unique opportunity for professional development
- Flexible work schedule that allows working beside studies or other duties
- Friendly climate in an enthusiastic, young team
- High standard working conditions
- Modern benefit package, including cafeteria, bonus, smartphone
Service Delivery Tools Hungary
1097 Budapest, Könyves Kálmán krt. 11. B épület.
How to apply: