YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for
Application Support Engineers
for the Tools and Services unit.
Our unit develops various applications supporting services delivered by Ericsson to its customers. The applications cover a wide scope including network planning and configuration; network performance monitoring and secure connection to external networks. In addition to the development, we provide marketing support and competence development related to our products. We also support the deployment of our applications by providing expert support to service delivery activities worldwide.
- First and foremost satisfy users.
- Giving user support to Ericsson engineers: handling support tickets, service requests.
- Participation in daily operation of applications, proactive support, health check.
- Participation in application deployment (automation, configuration, update).
- Giving feedback to development team; design reviews with operation focus.
- Submitting trouble reports and assisting developers in troubleshooting.
- Participation in root cause analysis.
- Participation in operation acceptance activities.
- MSc or BSc degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field.
- Experience in Customer Support and troubleshooting.
- Experience in working with IIS, MS SQL, PowerShell.
- Good command of written and spoken English is a must.
- Good team player.
- Flexibility in work when needed.
- Never compromise quality and precision.
- ITIL certificate, ITIL mind-set (SO; IM, PM, CM).
- Experience in both Windows 2008/2012 and Linux server administration.
- Experience in working with ITSM tool.
- Experience in programming C#.
- Has experience in web application development
- Has experience with mobile application development (Android)
What we offer:
- Challenging work and outstanding career development
- Competitive compensation package
- High standard working conditions
- Friendly climate in an enthusiastic, young team
1097 Budapest, Könyves K. krt. 11/B
How to apply: