YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary R&D is looking for a
for the Linux Center which is part of the Middleware IP and OS development center.
The team is responsible for developing Linux based components for a wide range of Ericsson solutions. We have some consulting assignments too (studies, prototyping etc.), we are supporting applications and doing many other activities in order to ease the use of Linux within the company.
- We are responsible for the OS layer (LDE) and virtualization (SVP) layer in Component Based Architecture.
- The Linux Distribution Extension (LDE) as a CBA common component provides a Linux cluster with high availability characteristics.
- The system is an adapted and pre-configured version of the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) distribution with added cluster level tooling and service.
- LDE runs also on RHEL (Red Hat Enterprise Linux). (A smaller part of our work to develop drivers i.e. for the GEP boards and we are one of the maintainers in the TIPC community as well.)
- We work also with support for several applications with their concerns with SLES and RHEL, and when needed we involve Suse and/or Red Hat in troubleshooting and bug fixes.
- True Linux enthusiasts.
- Real team player.
- Flexible mindset and are open minded.
- Clear customer focus.
- Linux OS, Suse and Red Hat distributions.
- Shell scripting skills, ideally proficient in bash.
- Programming in Python.
- Knowledge about common services and protocols such as DHCP/BOOTP, PXE, TFTP and NFS.
- Good knowledge on IPv4, IPv6, TCP and UDP protocols.
- Understanding about distributed systems and clustering.
- Knowledge about virtualization technologies (KVM, Xen).
- Some experience in troubleshooting programs written in C.
- Preferably experience with debugging the Linux kernel.
- English, both written and spoken.
What we offer:
- Working alongside experts who will support your personal development, you will be on track for a bright future. So, if you are looking for a company that can offer a real opportunity to make a difference, Ericsson can deliver.
Ericsson R&D Center Hungary
1117 Budapest,Irinyi József utca 4-20.
How to apply: