YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for a
Software developer (Java EE)
for The Tools & Services unit.
Our unit develops various tools supporting services delivered by Ericsson to its customers. CAS is Ericsson’s solution for secure connection to external customer networks used for providing customer support, remote configuration of networks, automatic licensing, data collection etc.
- Design, implementation and verification of software solutions.
- Prepare application related requirement specification, technical study.
- Close cooperation with all the team (not only developers).
- Participation in maintenance activities of the related applications.
- MSc or BSc degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field.
- Experience in developing JAVA EE 6 based applications (Glassfish 3.x, EJB 3.x).
- Has experience in any of these technologies (Spring, Tomcat, JPA, JMS).
- Basic Linux and SSH knowledge.
- Web services: JAX-WS, JAX-RS.
- Precision, persistence, reliability, stress tolerance.
- Good command of written and spoken English is a must.
- Good team player, good mentoring skills.
- Experience in Agile software development methods (Scrum, Kanban).
- Experience in Perl programming language.
- Public key infrastructure, Java keystores, keytool.
- Knowledge about HTTP protocols.
- Security and hardening experiences.
What we offer:
- Challenging work and outstanding career development.
- Competitive compensation package.
- High standard working conditions.
- Friendly climate in an enthusiastic, young team.
1097 Budapest, Könyves K. krt. 11/B
How to apply: