YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson R&D in Hungary is looking for
for the Telecom Server Platform (TSP), which is a platform for server and control nodes requiring the highest level of availability and scalability in existing and future IP multimedia networks (e.g. VoLTE/IMS).
- Function test, documentation and delivery test execution.
- Create or update test documentation, participate in test automation of new functionality tests.
- Participate in test related improvements.
- Securing high product quality.
- Ensure timely deliveries.
- Participate in solving customer issues, e.g. on-site support.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- Good command of English.
- Knowledge of Java or scripting languages (PERL, bash, Python).
- Ability to work in agile team (Scrum, Kanban).
- Flexibility, quick learning.
- Familiarity with Linux.
- Knowledge of testing principles.
- Knowledge of network protocols (Ipv4, Ipv6, Ipsec, SNMP, OSPF, BFD, etc.)
What we offer:
- Challenging work and outstanding career development.
- Competitive compensation package.
- High standard working conditions.
- Friendly climate in an enthusiastic, young team.
Ericsson R&D Center Hungary
1117 Budapest,Irinyi József utca 4-20.
How to apply: