YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Service Delivery Tools Delivery Unit at Ericsson Hungary is looking for a
Tools and Methods Engineer
Service Delivery Tools Unit develops various tools supporting services delivered by Ericsson to its customers. The tools cover a wide scope such as network design and configuration and remote access. As part of the Software development team you will be responsible for quality assurance of the Network Deployment Delivery Platform product.
The main purpose of the Tools and Methods Engineer is to design tools supporting service deliveries and also to identify new business opportunities for Ericsson in the given service area. The Tools & Methods Engineer participates in the following activities of the product development lifecycle: analyzing initial requirements and business needs, specifying functionality, verifying software solutions, supporting tool users and to provide marketing support and competence development related to them.
The responsibility is further to ensure that all solution deliveries to customers are made in a professional manner, achieving customer satisfaction and securing profitability for Ericsson. In addition to service delivery the Tools and Methods Engineer shall assist in developing new services within this and other areas. The Tools and Methods Engineer shall also seek to identify sales opportunities and generate repeat business while working on assignment.
- Analyses of service delivery tools as needed.
- Design and specify new tool features, study and analyze user requirements and telecommunications background in deep level.
- Participate in feasibility and pre-studies.
- Define tool test cases and participate in testing.
- Giving user and project support, hold presentations and courses about the product.
- Keep regular contact with engineering & methods teams, tool users.
- Understand the business value of tool requirements in details and represent it within the software development team and towards the stakeholders too.
- Trains and supports end users of the tools.
- Improves service delivery processes.
- MSc or BSc degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Telecom network domain knowledge in Radio Access Network product area is essential.
- RAN related Service Delivery experience, especially in Network Design or Product Configuration Engineering or Network Integration process area is an advantage.
- Experience in Agile software development is an advantage.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Presentation and communication skills.
- Problem solving and Strategic Thinking.
- Consultative selling skills.
- Planning and Organizational skills.
- Teamwork and Collaboration.
- Project Management skills.
What we offer:
- Unique opportunity for professional development
- Flexible work schedule that allows working beside studies or other duties
- Friendly climate in an enthusiastic, young team
- High standard working conditions
- Modern benefit package, including cafeteria, bonus, smartphone
1097 Budapest, Könyves Kálmán krt. 11. B épület.
How to apply: