YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for a
JAVA Developers for Microwave Networks
PDU Microwave is part of Development Unit Radio (DURA) within Business Unit Radio (BURA), head office is placed in Gothenburg with sites in Budapest and in Milan. The Product Development Unit Microwave (PDU MW) pushes innovation and leads the product development in the area of Microwave transmission with high volume products such as MINI-LINK as well known trade-marks.
The new Ericsson Network Manager (ENM) will be the platform for telecom operators to manage the transformation of their networks to new technologies, enabling management of hybrid networks, ranging from multi-standard radio, small cell and integrated Wi-Fi in indoor environments, Time Division Multiplexing, evolved IP networks, virtual network infrastructures and dynamic networking with Software Defined Networks (SDN).
We are looking for self-driven, enthusiastic MINI-LINK ENM developers for the Budapest site, who are ready for new challenges and develop the adaptation of our Microwave solutions to the new Ericsson Network Manager by utilizing the JAVA EE based SDK.
Main tasks include:
- Software development, implementation in JAVA EE framework
- Test case implementation in JAVA
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of released versions
- Securing high product quality
- Ensure timely deliveries
- Participate in solving customer issues
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Good command of English
- Sound knowledge of JAVA EE
- Good understanding of Linux and/or OSE
- Ability to work in agile team (Scrum, Kanban)
- Flexibility, quick learning
- Knowledge of network protocols (IPv4/6, SNMP, OSPF, STP, RSTP, TDM, …)
- Experience in concurrent programming
- XML modeling
- Knowledge of C and scripting languages (PERL, bash, Python)
- General telecom network knowledge preferably connected to microwave networks
What we offer:
- Challenging work and outstanding career development
- Competitive compensation package
- High standard working conditions
- Friendly climate in an enthusiastic, young team
1117, Budapest, Irinyi József utca 4-20.
How to apply: