YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for
where you will work as part of an Ericsson Global Organisation located in 11 centres around the world.
The team provides specialised high level competence in integration and technical support services on solutions to other organisations within Ericsson and our customers worldwide. The solutions are in the area of Location Based Services, Mobile Positioning, Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS), Short Messaging Service (SMS), Voice Mail and Wireless Application Protocol (WAP) Gateway.
The Integration engineer can be expected to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a Node / network / system. Scope could include the scenarios of Introduction, upgrade expansion / functionality and capacity.
- Support presales activities, including pre-studies
- Plan the implementation of the Product Configuration / Integration work
- Execute Product Configuration
- Execute Integration work
- Prepare acceptance test and handover to customer
- Identify and drive improvements
- Post Project activities perform
- Strong technical background in Unix/Linux systems.
- Knowledge of IP networks.
- High Availability systems, clustering.
- Basics scripting skills.
- Fluent English.
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
What we offer:
- Challenging work and outstanding career development.
- Competitive compensation package.
- High standard working conditions.
- Friendly climate in an enthusiastic, young team.
1097 Budapest, Könyves K. krt. 11/B
How to apply: