YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson’s Global Service Delivery Center in Budapest is looking for a
for the Tools and Services unit.
Responsible for analyzing, designing and developing a security based remote access tool used by customer support units. Responsible for profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Scope, define and design solution; driving end-to-end technical solutions.
- Define and clarify requirements and participate in risk/solution analysis.
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions.
- Develop technical and business presentations and proposals and perform presentations.
- Support deployment of solution and delivers technical guides for operations.
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing.
- MSc or BSc degree in computer science, engineering or related.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience.
- Experience in technical roles focusing on software development.
- UML knowledge\skills.
- Technical competency, especially in Java EE and RDBMS.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Good team work and collaboration skills.
- Fluent English.
What we offer:
- Challenging work and outstanding career development.
- Competitive compensation package.
- High standard working conditions.
- Friendly climate in an enthusiastic, young team.
1097 Budapest, Könyves K. krt. 11/B
How to apply: