YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Service Delivery Tools Delivery Unit at Ericsson Hungary is looking for a
for Network Deployment Delivery Platform.
NDDP is a multi-domain, multi-technology, workflow/process driven, flexible and modular solution for Site Design, Installation, Product Configuration, Integration and Quality Assurance in Network Rollout.
Service Delivery Tools provides innovative business enabling solutions for the Ericsson Service Business. We are a trustworthy partner providing high quality, reliability, and accountability with everything we do, with speed and at a predictable cost. We act as prime integrator for Service Tools, taking end to end accountability from solution design to operation, always putting our customer first.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationship with BUGS Business Lines and Global Services Operations.
- Develop SDT Strategy and ensure SDT Platform leadership, delivering tools solutions that meet business needs today and tomorrow.
- Drive SDT Key Focus Area Programs, ensuring End-2-End execution from identified business need, through development and deployment of a solution, to created business value.
- As a Program Director for Network Deployment Delivery Platform (NDDP) you are End-2-End accountable for the NDDP Program, including but not limited to Solution Architecture and Solution Lifecycle Management, Deployment and Delivery Management and Operations.
- MSc or BSc degree in computer science, engineering or related.
- Bring the team together and lead it to excellent delivery through superior performance.
- Strong track record in leading projects and programs to delivered business value.
- Can-do attitude, always focusing on solutions instead of problems.
- See the bigger picture and use it to fuel your drive for execution.
- Courageous leader that bring out the best in the people in your team.
- Good command of English.
What we offer:
- Unique opportunity for professional development
- Flexible work schedule that allows working beside studies or other duties
- Friendly climate in an enthusiastic, young team
- High standard working conditions
- Modern benefit package, including cafeteria, bonus, smartphone
Service Delivery Tools Hungary
1097 Budapest, Könyves Kálmán krt. 11. B épület.
How to apply: