The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for professional
Integration and Verification Engineers
who will be responsible for big data technologies and automated tests and verification.
- Interact with product owners, software and hardware development teams.
- Participate and provide feedback in product design review meetings.
- Develop test strategies, test plans and test cases to ensure that new features and products meet specifications.
- Hold test plan design review meetings.
- Provide technical direction to the team and ensure that test cases are executed and automated with high quality.
- Participate in a test team to deliver features with high quality within the project schedule and resource constraints.
- Work closely with software developers to reproduce, analyze, and debug internal bugs found during feature testing as well as customer issues found in the field.
- Track and report upon testing activities, including test results, test case coverage, resource changes, defects discovered and their status, automation completion, script review and handoff.
- Assess overall feature quality, identify areas of risk.
- MSc or BSc degree in computer science, engineering or related.
- Experience in testing methodologies.
- Experience in automated testing.
- Understanding IT networks and protocols.
- Good command of English.
- Knowledge of Big Data methodologies.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Scripting skills.
- Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CVs in English and Hungarian to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position and please register yourself at http://www.adecco.hu/hu/allaskeresoknek/regisztracio.