The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for professional
who will be responsible for managing and delivering projects for a proprietary trading system that trades cash, options, and futures in multiple markets around the globe.
- Build, deploy, and manage trading systems.
- Perform analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of components.
- Gather requirements, facilitate workshops, and document findings as required.
- Estimate plan and cost out projects from start to finish, identify schedule uncertainties and implement contingencies as needed.
- Define deliverables, resource requirements and schedule tasks for all resources.
- MSc or BSc degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field.
- Highly proficient in Linux/Unix, including shell scripting and process management.
- Experience with at least one scripting language e.g. Perl, Python, kshell.
- Experience working with distributed Linux/Unix based systems.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Track record of consistent on-time project delivery.
- Ability to manage work and plan deliverables in a structured manner (project planning).
- Ability to maintain composure while working under pressure.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and many administrative details in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions independently.
- Good command of written and spoken English is a must.
- Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CVs in English and Hungarian to email@example.com with the name of the position and please register yourself at http://www.adecco.hu/hu/allaskeresoknek/regisztracio.