The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for professional
as part of the software development team you will be responsible for quality assurance of the Network Deployment Delivery Platform product.
- Coordinate cross-functional software development team of 6-8.
- Promote self-organization within team by servant leadership.
- Coach team in their application of core scrum/agile principles and ensure continuous improvement.
- Solve daily problems, discover efficiency bottlenecks, remove impediments.
- Facilitate meetings: daily stand-up, backlog refinement, sprint turnover, etc.
- Protect team from complacency or over-commit.
- Ensure transparency, promote stakeholder involvement.
- Ensure synchronization with other teams (both external and internal).
- MSc or BSc degree in computer science, engineering or related.
- Minimum 3-year experience in a leading role (scrum master, team lead, project manager)
- Pro-active approach coupled with servant leading.
- Experience in retro techniques (process improvement, team mentoring).
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitator skills.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies, processes.
- Good command of English and Hungarian.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Scrum certification is an advantage.
- Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CVs in English and Hungarian to email@example.com with the name of the position and please register yourself at http://www.adecco.hu/hu/allaskeresoknek/regisztracio.