The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for professional
who will be responsible for supporting product adaptations and customizations to the needs and requirements of individual customers.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions.
- Analyze technologies, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis.
- Develop technical presentations and proposals and perform stakeholder presentations.
- Create high level designs, test proof on concepts.
- Acting as an expert on IT infrastructure and infrastructure management.
- Support deployment of solution.
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing.
- Maintain products and legacy features.
- Continuous improvement of products and processes.
- Configuration management.
- MSc or BSc degree in computer science, engineering or related.
- Knowledge of IT networks, TCP/IP.
- General knowledge on operating systems.
- Experience as a solution architect or integration engineer.
- Experience in IT system design and integration.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, structured work approach.
- Good command of English.
- Knowledge of Big Data methodologies.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CVs in English and Hungarian to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position and please register yourself at http://www.adecco.hu/hu/allaskeresoknek/regisztracio.