The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for professional
who will be responsible for storing and protecting business data using a combination of the latest innovative technologies to design, engineer and implement robust scalable solutions.
- Work closely and support the Database team to complete a POC using SAN based snapshot technology with Microsoft SQL/Server.
- Assist in the design, development, testing and support for all Microsoft Windows based components of the solution architecture.
- Developing scripts and documenting procedures to enhance protection of Windows applications via the integration of VSS array based hardware snapshots.
- Provide engineering support of these components during the Pilot projects.
- MSc or BSc degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a large distributed, heterogeneous environment.
- Strong scripting skills (predominantly Perl/PowerShell) writing secure, testable, and robust code.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server System Administration.
- Development experience with Microsoft’s Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS)
- Administration of SAN attached storage, preferably Hitachi.
- Knowledge of SAN based snapshots technology.
- Knowledge of Storage/Network protocols and connectivity.
- Good organizational and English communication skills.
- Able to produce a professional level of technical documentation.
- Results-driven and able to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Strong track record of delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CVs in English and Hungarian to email@example.com with the name of the position and please register yourself at http://www.adecco.hu/hu/allaskeresoknek/regisztracio.