The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for professional
Telecom System Engineers
who will be responsible for creating new analytic tools for real time telecom solutions.
- Focus on interacting with stake holders.
- Understanding needs and priorities.
- Working with development Scrum teams.
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Contribute to the development and testing activities.
- Maintain products and legacy features.
- Customer support.
- Deploy newly developed functionality to pilot customers.
- Continuous improvement of products and processes.
- Product documentation.
- Configuration management.
- MSc or BSc degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field.
- Knowledge of telecom technologies.
- Knowledge of telecom service modelling and cloud analytics.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Experience in test driven development and continuous integration.
- Good command of written and spoken English is a must.
- Knowledge of Big Data methodologies.
- Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CVs in English and Hungarian to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position and please register yourself at http://www.adecco.hu/hu/allaskeresoknek/regisztracio.