The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for professional
who will be part of The UNIX Engineering team that is responsible for designing and implementing Linux and UNIX infrastructure.
- The group is involved in evaluation, certification, integration, and maintenance of various products, including hardware, operating systems (Red Hat Linux and Solaris), system services (DNS, DHCP, NTP, syslog, etc.), file systems (NFS, AFS, Hadoop and various cluster file systems), high availability, virtualization technologies and a variety of in-house developed tools.
- The team identifies and develops new solutions to ensure the plant runs smoothly without being hard to manage.
- Designing UNIX servers that build automatically, repeatably, and are easily supportable and diagnosable are in focus.
- UNIX Engineers constantly evaluate new ways of doing things and creating different solutions for the low-level components that makes the infrastructure tick.
- MSc or BSc degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field.
- Good understanding of UNIX / Linux system fundamentals.
- Strong Perl or Python programming skills, writing secure, testable, and robust code.
- Experienced UNIX System Administrator (Red Hat Linux preferred).
- Effective troubleshooting skills and practical experience with system programming (network/socket, IPC, threads).
- Good knowledge of network protocols.
- Good command of written and spoken English is a must.
- Working knowledge of Solaris and/or Linux kernels.
- Experience managing large scale DHCP infrastructure and services.
- Experience with clustering/high-availability architectures especially Veritas Cluster Server.
- Some knowledge of C, gdb, crash, dtrace/systemtap, wireshark, oprofile, and other debugging tools.
- Knowledge of SQL and database programming is a plus.
- Knowledge, awareness and contributor to open source projects would be an ideal fit.
- Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CVs in English and Hungarian to email@example.com with the name of the position and please register yourself at http://www.adecco.hu/hu/allaskeresoknek/regisztracio.