The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for professional
Windows Infrastructure Engineers
who will be part of global technology group that delivers the software and hardware technology solutions that make our businesses run. The team manages the production, operations, and engineering of our data centers, voice and data networking solutions, wireless technologies, server and database operations, desktops, servers and mainframes.
- Handle technical escalations from L3 operations for Lync, OCS, Exchange & Sentrion.
- Efficient liaison with the operations team, product management and End user Services Team.
- Change Management, Incident Management, and Problem management for all our supported products.
- Must be able to drive both local and global projects from inception to deployment successfully, according to project timelines dictated by management.
- MSc or BSc degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Scripting skills (e.g. Python, Perl, Powershell)
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well with people in different teams across different time zones.
- Good command of written and spoken English is a must.
- Knowledge of Exchange, Lync, Active Directory, Sendmail, SQL Server.
- Experience with working on different operating systems (Linux and Windows)
- Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CVs in English and Hungarian to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position and please register yourself at http://www.adecco.hu/hu/allaskeresoknek/regisztracio.