The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional
Lead C++ Developer
who will be responsible for Pioneer and Application Infrastructure, groups that look to develop foundational strategies, tools and technologies that are leveraged across Tech & Data, as well as standardized data and enterprise-wide services to provide leverage to the Firm’s businesses.
- Lead a development team of 3-4 heads mainly working on implementing features in the position management component of the system but will also participate in other C++ or Java tasks the Budapest team works on.
- Incorporate advancement in technology, provide architectural design input and increase code quality using code and design reviews, improving test coverage.
- Nurture talent and create and review career development paths for the members of the team.
- Solid knowledge of C++
- Knowledge of OOP concepts.
- Basic Unix/Linux knowledge.
- Experienced in testing in a multi-component, distributed environment.
- Experience in unit testing frameworks in C++
- Experience in software architecture design.
- Proven record of working in a multinational team.
- Intermediate level English skills.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle methods.
- Scripting experience.
- Experience with C++11 and 14.
- Experience in application development using an RDBMS system.
- Knowledge of Exchange, Lync, Active Directory, Sendmail, SQL Server.
- Experience with working on different operating systems (Linux and Windows)
- Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CVs in English and Hungarian to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position and please register yourself at http://www.adecco.hu/hu/allaskeresoknek/regisztracio.