The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for professional
Windows Application Engineers
who will be responsible for supporting and ensuring the stability of over 180,000 desktops, including virtual PCs and laptops. Provide service and support to internal teams and senior VIP clients on Windows Platform and desktop application-related issues. The role involves close cooperation with the Engineering, IT Security, Service Desk, Desk Side Support teams and third party vendors by handling escalations, providing documentation and implementing new products.
- Perform troubleshooting and investigation of complex technical issues.
- Maintain and distribute the core Windows build.
- Support the software distribution and management processes, including packaging of applications and troubleshooting of software installation issues.
- Test new and changed components being introduced into the Windows environment.
- Participate in the engineering and deployment of global products.
- Develop scripts and other forms of automation as necessary to efficiently solve problems within the enterprise desktop computing space.
- Maintain the software distribution infrastructure.
- Maintain and monitor overall PC health.
- Monitor problem ticket queues for issues and respond promptly to them.
- Perform change management duties, including creation, execution and validation of production changes.
- Deploy and manage security patches.
- MSc or BSc degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field.
- Good command of English.
- Knowledge of Windows OS internals.
- In-depth technical knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Scripting skills (Powershell preferred).
- Working knowledge of networks.
- Experience in troubleshooting.
- Experience in at least one of the below:
- – SCCM
- – Virtualization
- – Build/OS installation tools.
- Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CVs in English and Hungarian to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position and please register yourself at http://www.adecco.hu/hu/allaskeresoknek/regisztracio.