The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for professional
Windows Server Engineers
who will be part of a global technology group that delivers the software and hardware technology solutions that make our businesses run. The team manages the production, operations, and engineering of data centers, voice and data networking solutions, wireless technologies, server and database operations, desktops, servers and mainframes.
The Windows Operations group provides a stable, yet agile and dynamic infrastructure platform to support the business functional requirements whilst managing associated risks. The team has presence in several cities across the globe including Budapest and its responsibility is based around operational stability and production engineering of a large global Windows Server environment.
- Maintain technology infrastructure, providing operational stability by following and using the tools, policies, processes and procedures available.
- Responding to L1 and L2 escalations.
- Resolve Incidents impacting hosts or environment.
- Create, review, maintain and update documentation.
- Work with global colleagues to provide globally consistent processes and procedures.
- Investigate and Troubleshoot root causes via problem management.
- Escalate and liaise with additional internal/external groups when required, resulting in satisfactory resolution.
- Dissemination of knowledge amongst colleagues.
- Integrate and Interact with regional and global colleagues, providing innovative ideas.
- Active participation within and amongst teams and colleagues, providing constructive feedback when necessary.
- Identify areas for process improvement, automation and scripting wherever possible.
- Evaluate, discuss, listen to and re-think ideas to move forwards in a productive manner.
- Responsibility for the planning and controlled execution of releases into the managed environment.
- Work with Engineering groups to deliver value to customers.
- Input into Business Continuity Planning and Practices.
- MSc or BSc degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field.
- Good command of English.
- Experience in Windows Operating Systems, Server 2003, 2008R2 and 2012.
- Understanding of virtualisation technologies for example XenDesktop, XenApp, vCenter.
- SQL administration and basic development experience (preferably with Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience with a BI solution or Reporting/analyses tool (e.g. SSIS, SSRS, QlikView, Tableau)
- Scripting skills (Powershell)
- Clustering and Storage Management technologies.
- Understanding of Network layers.
- Knowledge of Microsoft core services: DFS, DFS-R, DNS, Printing.
- Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CVs in English and Hungarian to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position and please register yourself at http://www.adecco.hu/hu/allaskeresoknek/regisztracio.