Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for professional
AOWP Test Automation Developers
who will be responsible for creating modern multiplatform web applications.
Be part of a team of technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
- Design, code, test program and maintain the complex custom-build solutions.
- Participate in execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements.
- Assist in the integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements.
- Follow defined methodology and standards including preparation and maintenance of documentation for all stages of development work.
- Technical Bachelor’s degree (e.g. Computer Engineering, Computer Science)
- 1+ years of experience with test automation suite (CasperJS, Selinium)
- Experience in writing Functional Tests (blackbox tests) that can run in multiple browsers
- 1+ years of experience with testing using TDD or BDD
- Experience with 1 or more testing frameworks (Mocha/Chai, Jasmine)
- Preferably experience includes use of Yeoman and Grunt, and their respective development workflows
- Experienced with API development
- Capable of setting up a scaffold API for testing purposes
- Experience in developing high performing client-side applications
- Understand the performance implications of various DOM interactions
- Experienced with Continuous Integration servers and in building up one
- Experience with PhantomJS, PageSpeed, and Grunt
- Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CVs in English and Hungarian to email@example.com with the name of the position and please register yourself at http://www.adecco.hu/hu/allaskeresoknek/regisztracio.