Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for professional
who will be focused on developing end-to-end user centric solutions for our client that creates online payment systems and banking applications.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members, team leader and project manager.
- Providing accurate timing estimates on work.
- Discussing technical solutions with team leader and providing innovative new ideas to solutions.
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies, with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market.
- Testing cross-browser, cross-platform and cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies.
- Testing for compliance to specified standards such as accessibility standards in the clients region or domain.
- Minimum 3 years experience with high traffic websites.
- Good knowledge of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Understands key server-side web development concepts.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Basic knowledge of code versioning tolls, such as Git.
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smart phones and tablets.
- Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CVs in English and Hungarian to email@example.com with the name of the position and please register yourself at http://www.adecco.hu/hu/allaskeresoknek/regisztracio