The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for professional
IT Infrastructure Manager
who will be responsible for building, managing and maintaining architecture and operations for our client that creates online payment systems and banking applications.
- Management of data center infrastructure (server, networks, Windows/Linux operating systems, related virtualization technologies).
- Design, deployment and maintenance of hardware deployments, private and hybrid cloud scenarios.
- Design and implement scale-out scenarios on private and public cloud.
- VMWare Horizon implementation.
- International management of third-party consulting services, vendor and service provider relationships.
- Management of the systems, databases, network, operational components of the enterprise.
- Provision of technical direction to staff, peers and subordinate management.
- Approval of project initiatives (authorizing scope, approving resources, managing risks, approving changes in scope, schedule and budget).
- Project management.
- Coordination and management of cross-functional projects with peers and end users.
- Management of the annual data center budget, operations and staffing plan.
- PCI-DSS implementation and maintenance.
- At least 7-10 years experience in IT role (5 years in supervisory level).
- In-depth technical knowledge of IT fields including networks, operating systems, hardware, DBMS, web technologies, virtualization (VMWare exposure is a bonus) and cloud computing.
- Experience with audio and video streaming technologies, CDNs, content delivery, storage technologies highly preferred.
- Good understanding of the fundamentals of Firewalls, LANs and WANs, Cisco based devices.
- Experience with F5 technology (LTM and GTM.)
- Understanding of DDOS Mitigation techniques.
- Strong experience with Cloud and Datacentres.
- Understanding of SAN storage technology (DD/Netbackup).
- Familiarity with infrastructure monitoring tools (CheckMK, Ehealth).
- Team player, skill in working within a collaborative environment, able to prioritize different tasks, able to execute tasks in a high-pressure environment, flexible and gives fast response to requirements.
- Good communication skills (English and Hungarian).
- Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CVs in English and Hungarian to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position and please register yourself at http://www.adecco.hu/hu/allaskeresoknek/regisztracio.