The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for professional
who will be responsible for deploying the underlying network and system infrastructure hosting applications being built by the Budapest technology team. Our client creates online payment systems and banking applications.
- Infrastructure setup, installation, maintenance and management of technology platforms.
- Provide infrastructure, Systems and Support to NOC.
- Responsible for DR setup, maintenance and management, Business Continuity management.
- Vendor management on IT hardware, software and licenses.
- Administration of production applications.
- Setup and support network, firewall, switches and VPN.
- Maintain PCI-DSS compliance.
- Formulate, maintain and design systems and server infrastructure.
- Provide leadership on all systems and network administration implementation projects.
- Develop policy and procedures for systems and network administration tasks.
- Assess and develop long-term strategic goals for development, testing and management of production system and networks.
- Monitor and maintain firewalls, anti-virus systems and applications.
- Research and recommend security related network enhancements and test vulnerability.
- Maintain business continuity plan, disaster recovery plans and procedures for responsible systems and applications management.
- Continuous assessment of evolving security threats to the business of the company and providing solutions for mitigating the associations risks according to the PCI-DSS standards and timeframes.
- Intrusion prevention, DDOS mitigation, setup, maintenance and administration of web server.
- At least 3 years experience in similar role.
- Bachelor Degree in IT related field
- Setup and administer central authentication technologies (Active Directory, LDAP, etc).
- Instance provisioning, build, hardening and management.
- Experience with backup and system restoration.
- Experience on setting up production systems.
- Hardware management (physical or virtual).
- Asset management.
- System Automation tools (Ansible, CFEngine, Pupper, Chef).
- Strong communication skills (English and Hungarian) and interpersonal skills.
- Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CVs in English and Hungarian to email@example.com with the name of the position and please register yourself at http://www.adecco.hu/hu/allaskeresoknek/regisztracio.