The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for professional
who will be responsible for working on complex projects with big clients.
- Designing databases.
- Supervising and mentoring the database development team.
- Leading data analytics projects.
- Creating, executing and optimizing queries.
- Producing reports.
- Creating and operating data migration processes.
- Writing scrapers and web crawlers.
- 3 years of experience in development, database development or data engineering.
- Confidently using at least one programming language, preferably Python or Ruby.
- High level SQL knowledge.
- Knowledge of ETL processes and APIs.
- Good analytical skills.
- See things from a customer perspective.
- Write and read in English with confidence.
- IT / Telecom
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 291 3089.